Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Graphic 45 - Fobwatch Mini Album

Hello!

For my first blog post for the start of a new year with Graphic 45 I was asked to create a ‘self-portrait’ project. For this project I chose to think out of the box and create something that is a total reflection of something that I love to do, that is to create something beautiful from nothing.

For this project, I chose to create with one of my all-time favourite collections Halloween In Wonderland. This project started life as a plain 3 inch round tin with a lid, I then added some of the G45 Metal Staples to create the top of the watch.

'You're Late!'
Fobwatch Mini Album




This project involved lots of fussy cutting, which is something I love to do, it has lots of little details and bucket loads of dimension. I like my projects to have the more you look the more you will see feel to them.




Once the back cover of the watch is removed out pulls a mini album. It is features 6 photo mats with the backings left blank to leave space for journaling.





Graphic 45
Materials List
4501377 Halloween In Wonderland Deluxe Collector's Edition
4500422 Metal Brad Staples
4500548 Antique Metal Door Pulls
4501283 Square Black Tag Album

Joanne
xx

No comments: