Saturday, July 13, 2019

Graphic 45 - Bloom Fobwatch Mini Album

Hi Everyone!

Dropping in today to share a Fobwatch I created using the absolutely gorgeous Bloom Collection, G45 metal staples and a 3 inch round tin purchased from a cheapy shop. Because I received many requests about how to make the Fobwatch after creating my other one for my introduction post so I thought I would share the technique for this months blog post.

The Fobwatch front features lots of fussy cut details and dimension cut from the gorgeous Bloom collection.

‘Everything Grows With Love’


To add a little extra detail to the front of the Fobwatch I added a few pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard which were all painted white to keep the overall look a shabby type of feel.



The chain was also painted white and I added some G45 Bloom chipboard pieces to the end.


Once opened there is a pull out round mini album, which when fully puked out has space for 7 photos and on the back of each is a place for journaling.


To create the top buckle I have used two G45 Metal Door Pulls, a small binder ring from one of the Graphic 45 ATC tag sets and a knob from the metal door plates and knobs set.

****TUTORIAL HERE****


Once the top of the Fobwatch was assembled it was attached to the top of the round tin and the entire thing was then given a few coats of white Gesso and then coloured using coordinating mica powders and waxes.



Well I hope I have inspired you to have a go at creating your own Fobwatch, I think it would make the perfect gift for a grandparent if you could bare to part with it once it’s finished. 

Graphic 45
Materials List
Bloom Collection
4501870 8x8 Paper Pad
4501876 Journaling & Ephemera Cards
4501874 Chipboard
4501871 12x12 Paper Set
4500849 Large Ivory Tag Album
4500588 Antique Metal Doors Pulls
4501296 Shabby Chic Metal Door Plates & Knobs

Joanne 
xx










1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

I just LOVE your creativeness!!! WOWOWOW! You create the most fantastic and interesting things. This is soooooo pretty!