Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wish

Hello!!

So I am playing blog catch up...lol. Today I am here to share a page created for last months sketch challenge at The Scrapbook Store. I used some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard and the equally gorgeous Prima Epiphany collection.

To create my side cluster I got quiet scissor happy with the papers, I love how it all just blends together quiet seamlessly. The base of the main cluster started with some gorgeous pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard. First I started with a few chipboard fence palings then over the top I double layered both of the decorative frames #1. I love the fancy offset end on the frames.

'Wish'



I added texture into the background and then added a wash of  Dusty In Colour Sunshine and Mountain Meadow.


To help frame the photo even more I added a minature ATC frame under my photo allowing just the edge to been seen, this was the perfect place to add a butterfly. Texture paste was applied to some of the chipboard for added interest to allow the colour applied for fall unevenly while other pieces I left totally raw.


I added some cotton gauze between the layers for added softness. Look at the fancy ends of the decorative frames aren't they gorgeous, just perfect for mixing within my cluster.


Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic


Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Prima Marketing - Flowers - Isabella Pia
Prima Marketing - Flowers - Fragments
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - Indian Copper
Faber-Castell - Whipped Spackle 100ml

Other
Prima - Epiphany Collection - At This Moment
Prima - Epiphany Collection - Manifestation Of Love
Prima - Epiphany Collection - Striking Appearance
Prima - Epiphany Collection - 4 x 6 Journaling Cards

Joanne
xx

No comments: