Friday, May 1, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team

Howdy Peeps

I have a super quick post today, mainly because my head is still spinning...lol. I have some super exciting news to share and that is I made the GRAPHIC 45 DESIGN TEAM. I nearly spat my coffee everywhere this morning when I opened my emails to find my name on this amazing list of talent. I have not been able to stop smiling, this really is a dream come true for me.


This is the amazing list of designers with links to their final round videos!

Belly Lau - China
Brit Sviggum - Norway
Donna Espiritu - Saudi Arabia
Joanne Bain - Australia
Katie Zoey Ho - Singapore
Solange Marques - Brazil
Tanya Dudkina - Russia
Tati Scrap - Spain

This is my final round video.


Graphic 45 Ambassadors

Jane Tregenza - Australia

I would like to say thank you to everyone that has kept my hopes high and supported me and also to Graphic 45 for this amazing opportunity.

Joanne
xx

2 comments:

Megs said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations thats very very cool news :) Im stoked you got in, love your work!!

Robin Shakoor said...

Congratulations Joanne! Your style is extraordinary and your work is absolutely stunning.