Monday, April 13, 2015

Graphic 45 2015 Design Team Audition Final Round

Howdy!!

I have had an exciting last few weeks, for those of you that didn't know I was lucky enough to be picked as a top 25 finalist for the Graphic 45 Design Team. I was so so happy to see my name on that list. So now that I have made the list the next step was to create a video slideshow of 3 projects that represented me as a designer.

I chose to create a all new layout and an altered book. I will share both of these projects in future posts. But today I thought I would share my video with you.


I am very happy with how it turned out, considering I had never done anything like this before. If I make it no further then where I have gotten so far I will still be very happy and as a further bonus I now know how to make a video slideshow.

I would like to say thank you to Graphic 45 for selecting me in their top 25 and for allowing me to make it this far. I would also like to wish all of the other finalists the very best of luck!

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow well done, your video is amazing as are your creations.. all the best with the design team call.. you would be very inspiring to be on this team...