Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Priceless Moment

I have a page to share today created for the monthly sketch challenge over at The Scrapbook Store. I you wish to enter all that you need to do is create a layout based on the monthly sketch and upload it to the gallery by midnight the 31st of March to be in the running for the prize which is a $50 store voucher to grab whatever goodies you like.

So here is the sketch...


And here is the page I created.

"Priceless Moment"


For this one I used the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Montage Collection. This collection really screamed at me to get quiet a bit scissor happy.

So for my interpretation of the sketch I made the sketch into 2 sections a top cluster and a bottom cluster. I decided not to use multiple photos but instead used 1 large photo and then had the little open book adding another 2 spaces which could be photo spaces.



I added multiple layers of paper behind my photo for added interest and then pushed to title off to the left. All elements of the sketch are there plus as always more to make it my own.


Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Blue Fern Studios - Montage Collection - Now And Then
Blue Fern Studios - Montage Collection - Calling Cards
Blue Fern Studios - Montage Collection - Bouquet

And finally a special shout out to LizzyC, this lovely lady is a frequent visitor to my little blog. I want to say a very big thank you for your wonderful and encouraging comments they mean the world to me.

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

ooo Hi again, I am just drooling again at this amazing and beautiful layout.. my word this is stunning, love the photo and how you have layered up all the embellishments around the photo and then the bottom cluster looks outstanding.. and thank you too for your inspiration.. I love your creations!!