Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love

Howdy Peeps!!

Today I have a page to share created using 2 fantastic challenges, the first is the Dusty Attic Mood Board challenge and the second is the gorgeous sketch from The Scrapbook Store.

Both are AMAZING Challenges, with the total amazeballs prizes of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher or a $50 Shop Voucher from The Scrapbook Store for the winners of which ever challenge you choose to do!!


To enter simply use the Dusty Attic Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like.
The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation.
Once completed simply do your blog post and add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic BLOG.


To enter The Scrapbook Store sketch challenge simply create a page using the above sketch as inspiration and upload it to the correct folder in the GALLERY by midnight on the last day of February to be eligible for the prize.

So once I had combined both of these challenges into the one page this is how I interpreted them.

"Love"



So from the Dusty Attic Mood Board I was inspired by the rich colours and the words Vibrant & Passion, while with the Scrapbook Store sketch I chose minimalize all aspects of the sketch and then added extras to make it my own. I am liking using flatter flowers on my pages lately so I pulled apart the roses and used only the bottom layer.


I double layered the ATC frames to focus the page on my photo. I simply love layering Dusty Attic chipboard and found it a must for the stars. I also created my own little moon from some of the chippy offcuts. My favourite chippys at the moment would be the mini seagulls, I love that I can give my pages a little sprinkling of them to fill little spaces on my page.



Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic

Old Wooden Fence Small - DA1166
Mini Seagulls - DA1176
Live Beautifully Titles - DA1170
Stars #3 - DA1153
Ornate Corner #13 - DA1137
ATC Frame Set #1 - DA0691

Materials Used 
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Dusty Attic - ATC Frame Set #1
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Wine
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Soft Pink
Kaisercraft - Sparklets - Crimson
Green Tara - 2cm Mini Roses - Fuschia
Green Tara - Mini Roses - 1.5cm - Fuschia
Faber-Castell - Whipped Spackle 100ml
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - Raspberry Wine
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - Jasmine
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - Chestnut.

Joanne
xx

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, I love the white space on your layout and the chipboard looks amazing, love the pops of pink from the flowers too...

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at said...

soooooo beautiful ! i like it !!
man greetings from austria
margit