Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sonshine

Hi Peeps!!

Just dropping in today to share my final page using Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Collection. It is a lovely collection, one which is a must for any scrappers stash.

"Sonshine"


This is a photo of my son when he was 4 years old..he is totally adorable and I am slightly bias. For this page I got quiet scissor happy and did a lot of fussy cutting.


I layered my fussy cut pieces and added a few mini rose petals to compliment the page. I added some contrasting thread to frame my photo and give extra texture.


I covered and added some Blue Fern Studios Techno Rings for added interest and to help make it a little more boyish.



Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Birdsong Melody
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Calling Cards
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Meadows Of Time
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Garden Plaza
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard - Circle Links
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard - Techno Rings
Maya Road - Crochet Trim - Scallop Lace
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Red
Green Tara - 2cm Mini Roses - Red

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout, so many wonderful details! Gorgeous photo!