Sunday, March 8, 2015

Adore

Hey Everyone!!

Just sharing my latest creation created for the March Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge. The challenge  has an amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher for the winner and to enter you simply need to use the Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.

So this is the March Mood Board.


Very bright and fresh.
This is how I interpreted it..

"Adore"


I was inspired by the colours and those gorgeous pots of flowers. I chose to go with a softer colour palette rather then the bright and vibrant, and after all interpretation is by personal choice there is no right or wrong.


Chipboard, chipboard & chipboard there is lots of it on this page. I wet the chipboard pine sprigs and while wet pulled apart to give them more of a fluffy dimensional feel. 


I added lots of texture to my background as well as the chipboard again. I just love how it creates an uneven surface to the chipboard, it really helps add interest to the way the colour falls. I double layered the mini frames, I cut the centre out of the rectangular one so I could use it to frame my photo.


I absolutely adore..pardon the pun the Mini Words #1 they are perfect for titles and really great value. I added a sprinkling of contrasting mini roses, butterflies and rhinestones to finish off my page.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic.



Other
Kaisercraft Rhinestones & Pearls
Petaloo Butterflies
Prima Roses
Shimmerz Inklings - Beets Me, Me & Blue, Giddy About Green
Luminarte Twinklings H2O's African Jade

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, love the simplicity and elegance of your layout! I love it!