Saturday, February 7, 2015

Every Moment

Happy Saturday!!

Today I have a page to share that I created for The Scrapbook Store using my february kit. My kit was full of the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Collection...it really is beautiful!! I wanted to keep the design simple to allow the beauty of the patterned paper to shine.

"Every Moment"


My page has been created by lots of fussy cutting and I made my own paper bows from the patterned papers to compliment the page. 


I painted the Spring chipboard frame cream and wove contrasting thread to add extra texture to the page. I also cut the flowers from the end of the frame and placed under the fussy cut cluster.


I made some leaves from the papers and also added to the cluster. I have really been liking flatter type flowers on my pages so I pulled apart the mini roses and only used the bottom layer and added a little bling to the centre.


Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Botanical Garden
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary - Calling Cards
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary- Meadows Of Time
Kaisercraft - Sparklets - Cameo
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Blue Grey
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Wine
Green Tara - 1.5cm Mini Roses - Ivory
Kaisercraft - Mini Blooms - Sage
Delta Creative - Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint - Antique White
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard Shapes - Spring Frame

Other - Small Wooden Pegs, Prima Resin Frame & Assorted Thread.

Joanne
xx

No comments: