Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dream Passionately - Joanne Bain

Hey Everyone!!

Have you heard about the Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge?

What about the amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher for the winner!!!


To enter simply use the Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like.
The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation.
Once completed simply add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.

And this is my interpration.

"Dream Passionately"


I was inspired by the colours of the amazing sunset and I really loved the natural colouring of the wooden jetty.


I have layered lots of chipboard again. I staggered the old wooden fence palings as my base and then layered some elegant swirls on top for added dimension.


To frame my photo I have layered a vine frame and a string frame.


I have added texture paste to all chipboard except the title which was lightly inked to black.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic



Other
Prima Flowers
Wooden Buttons
Luminarte Teal Zircon & Sunburst

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Another stunning project. You're so very creative and innovative.