Sunday, February 15, 2015

Beauty

Happy Sunday!!

Just a quick post today to share another page I created for The Scrapbook Store using my February kit. This month my kit was full of Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Collection. It really is a truly gorgeous collection and one which I am loving creating with.

"Beauty"


So for this page I wanted to keep it quiet simple again and allow these beautiful papers to shine. I created a chipboard cluster to frame my photo and added a little piece of sheet music and a pen cut from the papers and I also handmade a paper bow from the paper. 



The butterflies were once blue but I recoloured them to brown to compliment my page.


I wanted this page to be quiet feminine so I added a sprinkling of pink flowers and I added a beautiful lace trim down the side of the page. I wanted flat flowers so I once again pulled apart the roses and added some pearls to the centres.

Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary Patterned Paper - Conservatory
Blue Fern Studios - Sanctuary Patterned Paper - Calling Cards
Dusty Attic - ATC Frame Set #1
Green Tara - Mini Roses - 1.5cm - Pale Pink
Green Tara - Mini Roses - 2cm - Pale Pink
Maya Road - Alterable Crochet Trim - Scallop Lace
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Hot Pink
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Soft Pink
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Champagne
Petaloo - Darjeeling Teastained Mini Butterflies - Blue

Other
Dusty Attic Ornate Corners
Luminarte Burnt Umber, Raspberry Wine & Rose Petal

Joanne
xx

No comments: