Sunday, August 17, 2014

Scrap Around The World August Mood Board

So this month I decided to play along with the August Mood Board at Scrap Around The World, when I first saw the mood board I was totally inspired by the white, blue, aqua and yellow tones and then I saw the shoe I loved how the bottom of the shoe was made up of lines and I had an idea straight away of using this style in my background. The shoe, the flower clusters on the shoe, the detail in the staircase rails and the colours are the main inspiration behind my page.

So this is the mood board for the August challenge it can be found HERE.


It's just so feminine...absolutely gorgeous!! And this is the page I created for the challenge.

"Love Is A Moment"



I played with some chalkboard inks to create the washed background, topped with lots of fussy cut Pixie Glen patterned paper and then added a sprinkling of gorgeous flowers, pearls and bling.



I cut strips of paper and placed behind photo as my background to add interest.


Materials Used

Prima Pixie Glen Garden Gate
Prima Pixie Glen Pysake Cuts
Molossi Chipboard Frame
Prima Interlude Flowers
Prima Marvelle Resin Treasure
Kaisercraft Aqua Pearls
Kaisercraft Bright Yellow Rhinestones
Prima Pastel Blue Chalk Ink
Prima Pastel Yellow Chalk Ink
Green Tara Small Roses
Prima Vine
Aqua Thread

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne
xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so romantic and lovely details!

Sassy Scrappers said...

What can I say ... Stunning...xxx

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous layout! I love, love, love your fussy cutting! Your colors are gorgeous and I like the composition of the page! Great job! All the best from SATW! :)

Ella Swan said...

WOw, wow, wow!!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! tHANKS for sharing at SATW!!

Marilyn said...

AWESOME take of the moodboard!! love your design and the colors....Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World! :)

Rachael Funnell said...

you are the queen of fussy cutting! This is REALLY STUNNING...Thanks heaps for playing along over @ SATW this month.. :)

Terhi Koskinen said...

Absolutely lovely - gorgeous actually! Love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at SATW <3

Lilibleu said...

Very very nice page, I love all these beautiful détails !! Thank you for playing with us at SATW :)

Brendaxx said...

Oh my, this is stunning!! Absolutely love your layout!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Oh my! So much to look at, so many fantastic layers! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month!

Kasia Bogatko said...

I love all this beautiful details :) Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World !!