Thursday, June 26, 2014

Scrap Around The World June Mood Board

So for the first time ever I decided to play along with the June Mood Board from Scrap Around The World this month. When I first saw the colours I was totally inspired. I simply loved everything about this mood board the colour mix of the vibrant yellow mixed with black, the flowers, the papers straws and the word LOVE. It feels really fresh, I know you don't have to stick to the colour palette but I couldn't help myself.

So this is the mood board for the June challenge it can be found HERE.


Absolutely gorgeous and vibrant...it put me in my happy place. And this is the page I created for the challenge.

"LOVE"


I really love the finished layout with the vibrant yellow against the dark background. It has layers from fussy cutting, topped with some beautiful Manor House Creations flowers with a finishing touch of a sprinkling of pearls and bling.




Manor House Creations Products Include

MHRW913 Ornate Frames Regency White
BEAchip011 Beautiful You Chipboard Words
DR032ivory Country Roses Ivory (misted yellow for layout)
DV033black Tea Roses Black
SYHO8blac Colourwash Double Ups - Black & Ivory
MHC050tiff Floral Mix Tiffany
MHC050krys Floral Mix Krystal (misted yellow for layout)
Ivory Mini Roses (misted yellow for layout)

So thats all for now thank you for stopping by
Joanne
xx

7 comments:

Татьяна said...

Gorgeous layout! Elegant composition with flowers. Beautiful photo! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month.

zuziucha said...

This is goergous. I love the straw, the composition and the black background. Thank you for playing along with SaTW this month!

langeatheart said...

This is a stunning layout! I love the flower cluster to the right, the straws, the twine circle, all of it!!! Just beautiful. All the best from SATW! :) http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Tusia Lech said...

Fresh and warm! Full of emotions. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month.

Ania Komenda said...

WOW! This is so beautiful. So romantic but also fresh. Thanks for playing with SATW

Dorota Dołęga said...

AWESOME layout! I just love the way you mixed 3d paper flowers with die-cut roses. Thanks for playing with us at SATW :)

Ella Swan said...

Lovely to have you at SATW!! Super style you have!!!