Thursday, August 21, 2014

MY LOVE

I have a page to share today that I created using the August sketch from Once Upon A Sketch. The journalling theme for the month of August was 'The men in our lives...'. It was the perfect theme as I created this page for my sisters wedding album and it all about her main man.


"My Love"


I have lots of white space on this layout which is a bit different for me. but I had this photo taken from a distance and I just had to use it and by making everything on the page smaller I was able to make it the focus.


Materials Used

Prima Something Blue Stickers
Crafters Workshop Mini Hexagons Template
Prima Flowers Assorted
Kaisercraft Rub Ons
Kaisercraft Pearls
Shimmerz Magenta
Prima Pastel Green Chalk Ink
Prima Pastel Blue Chalk Ink
Prima Resin Frame
String
Gesso

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne
xx

3 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

Very clever way to make this little picture the focus, love the colors and design!Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

Lizzy Hill said...

It looks fabulous...your clean lines are YUM! Love that 'line' of flowers & how you've formed them. It all looks wonderful:):) Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!!!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

Elaine coustley said...

Beautiful layout. x I've just browsed through your blog fabulous off the page projects & layouts. xx