Friday, March 8, 2013

March Guest Designer - Sassy Scrapper

Hello!!

I am thrilled that Olga from Sassy Scrapper asked me to return to be a Guest Designer for the month of March.

So this month Olga created a stunning kit for me to work with, the main feature being the Prima Engraver Collection. This collection is stunning!! I love the clocks and the neutral browns....aaahhh really enjoying working with this kit.

So today I have a layout to share.

"TIME"


Materials used - Prima Engraver Collection - Calligraphy, Cartouche, Atlas, Arcade, Prima Fabric #564575 Flowers Light Brown & #565602 Daisies. Twiddleybitz Roam Clock Large With Hands, Kaisercraft Pearls Blush.

All products are available from the Sassy Scrapper Shop.


I cut the Twiddleybitz clock into three pieces and disgarded the solid the centre piece. This allowed me to use it more as a frame. I chose to leave the chipboard natural as it worked nicely with this collection. To give this page a feminine feel I added the Blush pearls to the frame.


As I have a love for dimension I fussy cut the clocks and other circular pieces from the patterned paper and created lots of layers. I then topped with the beautiful Prima flowers.


All elements on this page have been hand cut, call my crazy but i love how it turned out.

Thanks for dropping by
Joanne

2 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

I love this very well constructed page!

Adriana B said...

Fabulous page, love the paper range, congrats on the Design spot :)