Friday, September 21, 2012

Twig & Berry - "Peace, Love & Joy"

Friday Greetings!!

So my poor little blog has been neglected for far to long and I am going to try my best to keep up with my posts.

This month I have been creating with the gorgeous Kaisercraft christmas collection called Twig & Berry. It is full of deep rich colours, right up my alley.



Materials used – Twig & Berry Paper Collection- PS223 Greetings Specialty Die Cut, P915 Bethlehem, P913 Myrrh, P909 December, PP876 Twig & Berry Ppaer Pad, CT722 Twig & Berry Collectables.

Other – Martha Stewart Scalloped Border Punch


I love this collection, the colours are so deep and rich. The collectables found in the Twig & Berry range are definitely one of my favs for sure.


Materials Used – PP876 Twig & Berry Paper Pad, CT722 Twig & Berry Collectables, P916 Three Kings, P914 Gold, P915 Bethlehem, P917 Hallelujah & RS405 Lippy Red Pearls

Once again a quick and simple card, but the colours make it look so effective.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

1 comment:

Linda Eggleton said...

This is so beautiful! Love all the gorgeous layering