Monday, August 13, 2012

Steam Punk Shadow Box.

Hello Again!!!

Today I have another OTP project to share today. It is again a cross promotion for Manor House Creations and Twiddleybitz. 

Manor House Creations have teamed up with Twiddleybiz to create a truly stunning showcase of the use of both products together. If you are interested in having a look simply go to the Manor House Creations Blog and you will see what the girls have been creating.

I had this 8 x 8 Shadow Bow to work with...


And this is what I created.

"Steam Punk Shadow Box"


MHC Petite roses – are most definately one of my favourites and they have been incredibly popular. I recoloured the Petite Roses with Trunk Bay & Mels Diner Glimmer mists. I
again pulled away some of the backing layers on a couple of the roses to make
them smaller and more petite.


I coloured the internal chipboard background pieces with Espresso Pearlz Shimmerz & Tickle Me Turquiose Shimmerz. The outside of the shadow box was covered with the beautiful Graphic 45 papers and edges were distressed.

Manor House products used – My favourite flowers from the winter release – Petite Roses – Cream & Petite Roses – Melon.

Twiddleybitz products used – 8×8 Shadow Box, Steam Punk Gears Border – SPK008, Steam Punk Blossum - SPK009, Bluebirds Silhouettes – BIR006 & Nero Mini Mannequin – NERO015.


Well thats all for now.
Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

No comments: