Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Miss Match!!

Howdy Again!!!

Today I would like to share a couple of my projects using Kaisercraft new MISS MATCH Collection. The colours are a slight miss match but worked perfectly together.

"Happiness"



Materials Used – PP872 – Miss Match Paper Pad, PS215 – Miss Match Collector Goodies, P880 Clutter, P874 Trash, P878 Junk, P876 Odds, P879 Bric A Brac, P881 Knick Knacks, P882 Trinkets, FL326 Lamp Post, FL372 Small Birdcage, EM950 Cream Crochet Doilie, EM927 Lace Cream, T303 Foam Tape, KC001 Kaisercolour White.

Other – Brown Twine


This collection is just so adorable, the colours are slightly miss matched but they all work together perfectly. The floral design is just gorgeous and screamed to me to have some fussy cutting fun.


My next project is a card I created using the collection.

"One Of A Kind"


Materials Used – PP872 Miss Match Paper Pad, P880 Clutter, P881 Knick Knacks, RB891 Friends Rub Ons, SB777 Black Rhinestones, SB709 Yellow Rhinestones.

Miss Match has such a variety of colours, allowing ease of use. Once again this collection has allowed me to created a beautiful dimensional card perfect for that special friend.

And lastly I have an OTP project to share. It is an altered birdhouse and is one of my favourite OTP projects.

"Bird House"




Materials Used – SB2124 – Bird House, PP872 Miss Match Paper Pad, PS214 Miss Match Specialty Die Cut – Rummage, P878 Junk, KC001 White Kaisercolour, KC038 Pretty Pink Kaisercolour, F628 Honey Paper Blooms, F657 Fairy Floss Mini Paper Blooms.

Other – Ribbons, Wooden Candle Pillar, Vines & Birds.


 I just loved this little birdhouse. It is so sweet with all the girly elements on it. The Miss Match Collection is full of beautiful soft colours that work perfectly together. I had a wooden candle pillar which I painted white and distressed, and it has made the perfect stand for my little birdhouse to sit upon.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely stunning creations.