Monday, April 4, 2011

Colour Combos Galore #186

Happy Monday!!

So I have decided to play along again with this weeks Colour Combos Galore palette.

This was the inspiration board..



This was my interpretation of it..

The challenge for this week was to create a layout with layers inspired by the stairs in the background so for me this is my normal style of scrapping. I was also inspired by the polka dot patterns and the crisp white background.



And some close ups..





I have used Dusty Attic Ornate Chippy (available from Scrapping Outback), Bo Bunny Gabreille pp, Websters Pages Home For The Holidays Christmas Sky pp, assorted Prima and Kaisercraft blooms, Kaisercraft Childhood rubons,Bo Bunny Petal Pushers pp, Kaisercraft Gem Flourish, paint & raw cardboard.

And just quickly Scrapping Outback are holding a fantastic competition called MY SCRAPROOM RULES. If you think you have what it takes to be the ultimate scraproom chef you should join up.

My Scraproom Rules

Check the Scrapping Outback FORUM for full details.

So thats all for now, hope you have a great week.
Joanne

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Lovely work. Thanks for sharing the closeups.

scrapbookertink said...

Love your CCG layouts, this one is my favourite, gorgeous pic and stunning embellishments.