Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrapping Outback - April White With A Twist Reveal

Sunday Greetings.

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend, ours was way to short and is nearly over already.

Today I am going to share my interpretation of this months White With A Twist challenge. It was a cocktail of aqua, green and red.

This is what I come up with..



And some close ups for you..



So I am still loving playing with paint on my backgrounds and am enjoying playing with different types of alphas.


I am really happy with how this page turned out, I only wish the weather here wasn't so crappy and I could have gotten a better photo.

I have used Websters Pages Home For The Holidays Christmas Sky pp, Bo Bunny Petal Pushers pp, assorted Prima and Kaisercraft blooms, Kaisercraft Childhood rubons, Jenni Bowlin alphas and Bo Bunny Flower Child Alphas.

Please check the Scrapping Outback Forum for full details and to check out the design team inspiration for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by..
Joanne

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

amazing,so pretty!!

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful work, like that touch of teal it is a sweet addition