Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Color Room #53 Colour Palette

Sunday greetings!!

How has everybodies weekend been?. Mine has been great had a wonderful time last night scrapping with the girls until the early hours of the morning. Must have been the company because I managed to finish 2 pages in one night which is a great accomplishment for me.

I decided I would play along this week with the "Boys Room" colour palette over at The Color Room. When I saw it I couldn't resist..

Here is the palette..

#53 Colour Palette

And this was my interpretation of it..



I used the beautiful Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection pp, Dusty Attic Chipboard Doilies (available from Scrapping Outback), Kaisercraft and Prima paper Blooms (available from Scrapping Outback), Kaisercraft pearls and gems, Jenni Bowlin Alphas, Basic Gray Alphas, paint and raw cardboard.
Here are some close ups..





Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Its is nearly over here for me. I guess I better go and finish the housework in time for the start of another week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Joanne

No comments: