Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wicked Wonderland Cybercrop Challenges Revealed

Well last weekend I had the pleasure of joining a wonderfully wicked bunch of girls down in the rabbit hole for our cybercrop. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time.

Here a my 2 contributions for the Wicked Challenges.

The first was for my own challenge. It was called MAD AS A HATTER and the challenge is to create your own Mad Hatters Hat shaped page or OTP project. It is totally up to yourself but whatever you choose to do it has to be in the shape of the mad hatters hat.

I chose to do an OTP Mad Hatters Shape hat. I love how it turned out. I created this using the WICKED WONDERLAND KIT available from Scrapping Outback plus a few extras. I used a fabulous Rachelle Minnet designed SCARY TREE WITH MOON chippie also available from Scrapping Outback and some WRMK Heebie Jeebie stickers.

Mad As A Hatter

Close Up 1

Close Up 2

This next one was for Rachelles Double Up Challenge.

Double Up Challenge

Close Up

Once again I used the WICKED WONDERLAND KIT and a few extras.

Hope you have a great Sunday...I am off to watch the last round of the V8's.

Joanne

No comments: