Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award

Blog Award

Can't believe I was given a beautiful blogger award. Thank you so much Sam!!! I am so looking forward to passing this on. But first I have to tell you 10 things you might not know about me.....

1. I am a big V8 Supercars fan...totally love them!

2. I have read the Twilight Saga books more times then I can remember, but I still have a boxed collection in mint condition.

3. I hate wearing dresses...I am so far from being a girly girl its not funny.

4. I loooovvveee coffee!!

5. I hate lollies..just simply have never liked them.

6. I looovvvee chocolate..

7. I was a digital scrapbook kit designer and had my paper and alpha featured in Scrapbooking Memories.

8. I am able to plastic weld...

9. I am a total tomboy....lol

10. I totally hate the beach....but I make the effort to go for my kids..

Now I have so pass this on to 10 lovely ladies...because I haven't been blogging for long I can only list 8...so here goes.

1. Trudi
2. Annette
3. Linda
4. Marie
5. Alicia
6. Rachelle
7. Sandra
8. Alicia
Thanks again Sam!!

No comments: