Monday, August 22, 2016

Prima - Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Quick post today to share a dreamcatcher I created using some of the new Prima Gypsy Cord. I love that the rolls of this cord are colour coordinated and are in an array of different textures. For my dreamcatcher I chose to use the softer colour threads as I wanted my dreamcatcher to be quiet shabby and feminine.

'Dreamcatcher'


I love the softness of colour and texture. I created a cluster of Prima flowers and added some of the super cute small bird and window Shabby Resin Treasures.


How cute are the little birds?


The feathers on the bottom are Dusty Attic chipboard which I water distressed and the painted with gesso and inked with a Chalk Edger to my desired colour.


Prima
Materials List
#552886 Cradle Sparrow
#588106 Florica Gypsy Cord
#891435 Window III
#586560 Allegra
#586478 Marble Court
#891480 Small Birds
#583774 Salvage District Wood Variety
#549084 Summer Carnation Vine

Other - Cotton Thread, Dusty Attic Feathers, Ribbon.

Joanne
xx

No comments: