Friday, August 26, 2016

Dusty Attic - Big Memories

Hello!!

Dropping in today to share a page I created for the Dusty Attic August Mood Board. I really loved the weathered feel of this board but my main inspiration come from the main quote and background colour behind it, my eye was also drawn to the clock which is why I chose to go with the circle shapes as a main feature of my page.

'Big Memories'


My little man makes my world a more beautiful place.


I have added lots of texture to this page topped with layers of Dusty chippy. Totally loving the Dusty Bubbles the solid circle chippy pieces were the push outs from the centre of the bubbles and are perfect for extra layering and background interest.


I love the mini caption titles they are always the perfect size for my pages.


All of my chippy was painted with gesso and then most was given a very light wash of colour.


Dusty Attic
Materials List
DA1555 Artsy Frames #2
DA0673 ATC Frame #1
DA1509 Bubbles
DA1385 Mini Captions #6

Prima
Material List
#963712 Finnabair Mini Art Stones
#963705 Finnabair Art Stones - White
#581688 Isabella - Nicia
#586188 Frenh Riviera Deep Blue Sea

Joanne
xx

No comments: