Sunday, July 17, 2016

Prima - Armoured Steampunk Snow Bunny

Hello Peeps!!

Dropping by today to share a little altered bunny. When I saw this little bunny in the junk shop I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it, this little bunny was going to get a makeover. 

'Armoured Steampunk Snow Bunny'


Isn't he adorable!! I gave mixed some Finnabair white Art Sugar with some clear gloss gel and painted the entire bunny, so he does have quiet a sparkle when in the right light. I added a pair of Relics and Artifacts wings and then went about adding lots of Prima metal embellishments and Finnabair Mechanicals.


How amazing do this wings look?...love, love, love them. I coated them with Prima Snowflake Paste because he is a snow bunny.


His eye piece was created from a rubber O-ring from in hubby's garage stash and some Memory Hardware Chain.


Can I say I am in love with Finnabair Rust Paste..this stuff is AMAZING!!!



I added sprinkling of bronze micro beads and more white art sugar.



Amazing detail in the Relics & Artifacts wings.



Prima 
Materials List
#962906 Snowflake Paste
#961800 Art Sugar - White
#962586 Micro Beads - Bronze
#963446 Mechanicals Steampunk Blades
#963385 Mechanicals Mini Knobs
#990626 Memory Hardware Villeneuve Antique Rings
#583514 Metal Embellishments
#583095 Metal Embellishments
#583552 Metal Embellishments
#941697 Relics & Artifacts - Chivalry
#963576 Finnabair Rust Paste
#990701 Memory Hardware Cote D Azur Antique Chain
#583668 French Riviera Ephemera

Joanne
xx

No comments: