Monday, March 21, 2016

Graphic 45 - May Arts Blog Hop

Hi Peeps!

Dropping in today to share a tag I created for the Graphic 45 & May Arts blog hop. May Arts creates beautiful ribbons so we were asked to incorporate some in to one of our creations. I chose to create a super sweet tag for my project.

'Sweet Birds'


Botanical Tea collection has been one of my favourite collections, it is so soft and feminine. As I only had a small amount left I chose to create a very pretty tag featuring lots of fussy cutting, with a finishing touch of lovely pink May Arts ribbon.


I used the May Arts pink ribbon to help fill the background of my tag to add a soft feminine touch to it.


Graphic 45
Materials List
Botanical Tea Collection
#4500878 Spring Duet Paper 12x12 Paper
#4500875 Botanical Tea 12x12 Paper
#4501054 Time To Flourish 8x8 Paper Pad.

Other - May Arts Ribbon - Pink, Prima Isabella Ricarda flowers.

Joanne
xx