Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gilded Lily Mini Tag Album

Hi Peeps!

Quick blog post today to share a super sweet mini tag album using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Gilded Lily collection.

This collection is stunning, and this album actually started out as an altered tag and I found I couldn't stop creating. It features lots of fussy cut layers, details and dimension. This will eventually be a little mini keepsake for my daughters formal photos.


To create the album I started off with the Graphic 45 Ivory Mini Tags as the base and layered on up from there.


The little album features lots of fussy cut images from this beautiful collection.


The tags and pockets that are an add on to this collection make creating little hide away nooks in my album so easy.


The images of the ladies are simply gorgeous!


Graphic 45 
Material Used

Gilded Lily Collection
4501134 6x6 Paper Pad
4501135 8x8 Paper Pad
Papers used - Tres Chic, Gilded Lily, Lavish Lifestyle, Creme De La Creme
4501137 Tags & Pockets
4501138 Chipboard 2
4501159 Chipboard 1
4501139 Sticker Sheet
Ivory Mini Tag Album Staples

Other - Ribbon

Joanne
xx

3 comments:

lucretia said...

They are so beautiful. Would love to receive a gift with a tag on like one of these.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful album. I incidentally found your blog, now I am your follower. I will be glad to see you in my blog. Helena x

Блог Алёны Шатохиной said...

Потрясающе!!!!!!