Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Prima - No Fear

Today I am sharing a page created for Prima. This month I was asked to create a layout for the Pinterest Pin Spin which was to be Fall or Halloween inspired so this is what I created.

This is the pin from Pinterest I chose to use for inspiration.



And this is how my page turned out.

'No Fear'



So from the pin image I was inspired by the colours, the paint splats and runs in the background, that gorgeous rose and her face reminded me of the Bloom Girls Caterina stamp.


The Caterina Bloom Girl stamp is perfect for Halloween inspired pages. As Halloween isn't as big over here I chose to do a Halloween inspired page in non traditional colours.


I wanted to create paint runs and I wanted them perfectly placed so I used a syringe to apply them. Its worked great as they went on quiet thick and have a little dimension to them. The rest of the spots were added with a paintbrush to create a spotted effect.


For her hair I stamped multiple images then cut, coloured and layered all of the different hair pieces. It created some dimension and helped bring her to life.


Finally I added a resin frame and flower cluster to her hair.

Prima
Materials Used

#980290 Bloom Girl Catrina,
#814328 IOD Oil Pastel Crayons
#580476 Archivist - Fragments Flowers
#577421 London Royal Flowers
Ingvild Bolme Chalk Pad - Black Coal
#891435 Windows III Shabby Resin Treasures
#963569 Art Ingredient Iridescent Mica Powder - Peace.

Other -Dusty Attic Chipboard feathers, Black Paint.

Joanne
xx

No comments: