Thursday, September 17, 2015

Today's Favourite

Howdy!!

Sharing my latest page created using the gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. I don't often get nice photos of my favourite little man so when he allowed me to snap a few nice photos I couldn't wait to create with them. I know this photo he isn't looking at the camera but I love to reflect and wonder just what is going through his little mind. So for today this is my favourite photo.

'Today's Favourite'


The colours of this layout were inspired by Louise Nelson, this lady is an amazing artist and works with the colour black so well that she inspired me to give it a try. I chose to mix it with this vibrant blue as it is one of my little mans favourite colours.


Don't you just wonder what is going through his little mind?


I applied texture paste to all the chipboard and then painted it all black apart from the little frame that sits behind the photo, this has been painted in the colour of the background.


I then splattered the chipboard with some of the background colour and then finished off with some contrasting cotton thread and black pearls.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic

ATC Frame #2 - DA0674
Arrow Borders #3 - DA1209
ATC Frame #4 - DA0876
Geometric Corners - DA1030
Mini Captions #2
Dusty In Colour - Soot - DA0925

Joanne
xx

No comments: