Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Prima 'Pretty In Pink'

Howdy!!

So excited to share my first official Prima project. I was asked to create a project for the 1 2 3 4 5 Product Challenge.  We were to use only 5 different products to create a project but you could use any amount of each.

So this is what I come up with.

'Pretty In Pink'


At first I found it a bit challenging but then an idea popped into my head and I went with it. Pink is not only my favourite colour but it is also my daughters and I had lots of pink and white Prima goodies so I thought I would put them to use for this page.


I fell in love with these resin frames when I first saw them and couldn't wait to put them to good use.



You can see the other girls gorgeous creations on the Prima blog HERE.

Materials Used

#581701 Isabella-Dani Flowers
#892128 Resin Frames-Shabby Chic Treasures
#578299 Vines-Providence Oregano
#962456 Mica Powder-Pink
White Cardstock

Joanne
xx

No comments: