Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cherish

Howdy!!

Dropping in today to share a layout I created for The Scrapbook Store using Simple Stories I Am Collection. Fussy cutting has been done to create this page but it was so worth it, I love how it turned out.

'Cherish'


I added extra paper banner strips to the fussy cut banner for added dimension and topped off with some super cute paper twine bows.


I love the metallic gold pieces in this collection, but they are highly reflective and very challenging to photograph. 


I used a Prima Doily stencil to create my background frame.


Prima stamp paint splats were used to create the background behind the banner along with some Bo Bunny glitter paste splats.


Materials used
available from The Scrapbook Store

Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - 4"x6" Horizontal Journaling Card Elements
Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - 4"x4" Elements
Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - Dreaming
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard Shapes - Lace Rounds
Bo Bunny - Glitter Paste - Gold
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Blue Grey
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Blush
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Red
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Denim

Joanne
xx

No comments: