Thursday, April 23, 2015

Documented

Hi peeps!!

Dropping in today to do a quick post sharing some projects created using my April design team kit from The Scrapbook Store. This month the main feature of the kit is the gorgeous Bo Bunny Heritage Collection. To me it was very vintage inspired with deep rich colours.

'Documented'


I really didn't do a lot in the background as the paper was already so stunning, I simply rubbed ink on to the background to lift the main cluster a bit.





I fussy cut a lot of the elements on this page and it was so worth the time to do it. I used tea to dye the white heart crotchet trim to match my page.

Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Bo Bunny - Heritage - Combo Stickers
Bo Bunny - Heritage Patterned Paper - Belong
Bo Bunny - Heritage Patterned Paper - Family Record
Bo Bunny - Heritage Patterned Paper - Lifetime
Bo Bunny - Heritage Patterned Paper - Register
Bo Bunny - Heritage Patterned Paper - Roots
Bo Bunny - Laser Cut Chipboard - Timepiece
Green Tara - 18mm Lace - Cream
Maya Road - Alterable Crochet Trim - Hearts
Words Or Whatever Chipboard - Wordlets - Mini Documented
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Plum

Other - Dusty Attic - Corner Flourish #2 - DA0629

I also created some vintage style cards. I am really loving the deeper colours it is something I haven't work with in a long time.

'Baby'



Materials Used

Bo Bunny - Heritage - 12"x12" Combo Stickers
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Belong
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Family Record
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Roots
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Lifetime

'Love Dad'



Materials Used

Bo Bunny - Heritage - 12"x12" Combo Stickers
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Belong
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Family Record
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Roots
Bo Bunny - Heritage - Patterned Paper - Lifetime

Joanne
xx

No comments: