Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Colourful Beauty!!

I have been really enjoying dabbling around with mixed media on my pages, and I am so glad I have had a stash of chipboard. I knew I brought it for a reason and I am so glad to be using it finally.

Anyways I have a page to share today with lots of colour, something quiet different for me, but I do like it. 

"Beauty"


The only thing I am not enjoying about mixed media if the fact that it doesn't leave your page flat and I find them a little harder to photograph because of this reason.  I am still able to create layers and dimension and have the focal point be on the photo, my next stop I think it to try and mix with patterned paper. I am just loving playing around on white at the moment, it really makes the colours pop!


Materials Used
Luminarte Artists Pigments - Mandarine Citrine, Lucky Apple & Blushing Rose
Kaisercraft Inner Self Rub Ons
Assorted Buttons
Assorted Chipboard from - Dusty Attic, Prima & Blue Fern Studios
Prima Polka Dot Flowers
Assorted Twine & Thread

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the colors and layers and those chippies are awesome too.. and yes I have read that you just have to embrace the warp with mixed media! hehe! not sure how to get rid of the buckle in the paper!!