Saturday, February 9, 2013

Forget Me Not - HAPPINESS

Wow where have the days gone? My poor blog has been neglected. Well this is my first post for the new year and I hope you all had a terrific christmas and are going to have a fantastic new year.

Today I have a few things to share using Kaisercrafts "Forget Me Not" collection. This would be one of my favourite collections for sure. The colours are so soft and sweet, the patterned papers are gorgeous and just call to be fussy cut.

"Happiness"




Materials Used – Forget-Me-Not Collection P980 Royal, P979 Queen Bee, P983 Honeysuckle, P987 Crown, P985 Tulip, CT736 Forget-Me-Not Collectables, PP884 Forget-Me-Not Paper Pad, SB793 Black Pearls & RB907 Inner Self Rub Ons.

The next project is a card using this collection.

"Adore"



Kaisercraft Materials Used – Forget-Me-Not P986 Azure, P985 Tulip, P987 Crown, CT736 Forget-Me-Not Collectables & SB703 Aqua Rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

No comments: