Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Baby!!

Saturday Greeting!!!

So I have been a little behind with my posts, so much stuff going on here and with it being this time of the year I don't think you will find anyone that isn't slightly behind.

While I was doing some christmas shopping I come across this mask in Myer. As soon as I saw it I had an idea of what I wanted to do with. I had to totally alter it from what is was, which was blue and covered in glitter...and I mean a lot of glitter.

So I set out stripping and painting and painting some more. I took a trip to Spotlight and grabbed some feathers which were on sale due to the Melbourne Cup....Bonus!!

So this is how my idea turned out...



I used the gorgeous Manor House Creations Silver Bells and MHC Ballroom - Tango.

The ‘Silver bells’ flowers are soft and delicate with their pretty gemstone and pearl centres. I used the centre of a Ballroom – Tango flower to give my mask a bit of flair.



Well had better be getting going the kids are calling for lunch.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

1 comment:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Beautiful Joanne..... so up your alley!!!