Thursday, September 1, 2011

Perfection

Hello!

Well it's another new month and as always with the start of all new months comes the release of new DT kits at Scrapping Outback.

Today I am going to share my layout using the September 5 Product Kit. It is a kit that challenges you to use only the 5 products included in the kit to create your page. When I first saw this kit I knew straight away I was going to love using it.

Here is the page I created with it...

Perfection

Don't you just love how bright and vibrant it is? The kit includes some gorgeous Anna Griffin - Willow Collection -Blue Vine & Toile de Jouy Blue patterned papers, ribbon, lace, a piece of cardstock and the perfection chipboard title. It is available here at the Scrapping Outback shop.

And some close ups..



Well I am going to go and enjoy the rest of this beautiful first day of spring.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Nelly said...

Unique clustering with flowers!

Patricia said...

LOVE this blue... it is magic!!!