Monday, June 20, 2011

MSR Reveal - Forever Angel

This is the final week for the My Scraproom Rules competition happening over at Scrapping Outback. One of the final mini challenges for this week was to alter a wooden spoon.

I have been wanting to do a manniquin for ages now so after visiting the Papercraft Show last weekend I was even more inspired to do so. So with my wooden spoon in hand and an idea in my head I went with it...and I love how it turned out.

My Forever Angel

Forever Angel

To create my angel I have used a wooden spoon, scraps of tulle and feathers, ribbon, string pearls, paint, butterfly, Dusty Attic Fancy flourishes, Dusty Attic Wire Dress Form (available from Scrapping Outback), Assorted Roses, Kaisercraft wooden coasters, Kaisercraft black pearls, forever title chippy & finally a small crown charm for her necklace.

And some close ups..





I just loved this challenge, who would have thought this from a wooden spoon.

If you are interested in seeing what the other girls come up with for their wooden spoons go and check out the Scrapping Outback Gallery.

Well that is about all for now.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Joanne