Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dusty Attic March Sketch

Sunday Greetings!!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Although it is almost over here it has been great and the weather even better.

I thought I would play along with this months Dusty Attic Sketch Challenge. When I first saw the sketch I was a bit unsure but then have always been taught to take a sketch and make it your own, which I think I have done.

This is the sketch created by the wonderful Michelle Grant.

Dusty Attic March Sketch

And this was my take on it..



And some close ups..



I decided to minimalise the centre of the sketch and turn just slightly and then the outer frame I turned sideways and used it to sort of frame the centre of the sketch. I have all of the requirments of the sketch but as always I have added more as I like my pages full and embellished.

As a requirment of the challenge I have used Dusty Attis Fancy Trim chippy and a Dusty Attic Corner Flourish chippy.

Have also used Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Aubergine, assorted paper roses, Prima Heartstrings PP, Websters Pages Out For A Stroll PP, string pearls, Kaisercraft Pearls and paint.

Well that is all for now
Have great week!!
Joanne

1 comment:

Anna said...

Обожаю ваши работы!!!!Очень красивая страничка!!!