Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Quick Share.....

At a recent cybercrop at Scrapping Outback I won a pack of crotcheted doilies. Well I fell in love with them and decided to do a product showcase on using them.
These are the layouts I created using them. The first one is of Brooke and even though it is a christmas page I stayed away from traditional christmas colours and went with PINK!! I just loved the soft contrasting pinks of this doily set.



And this next one is another sweet soft pastelly page.



Normally I steer clear of yellow but I so loved how this one turned out. A splash of pale green and the page just fell together.
Well as I said it was a quick post....better be going to put on dinner and do the afternoon run.
Thanks for stopping by..
Joanne

2 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Joanne these are just divine!! Love every little detail

Samantha said...

Oh so loven how your using the chippie! totally love your layout designs!