Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Layouts and Challenges Happening At Scrapping Outback

Hi everyone...I have made it back for another post. So since my last post life has been busy. We have had the kids sports days which were so much fun to watch. We went to Cruise For Charity on Sunday and had fantastic time and Brandan celebrated his 6th birthday.

What do you tell a 6 year old child when he asks why people haven't rung for his birthday....seriously I really don't know what to say to him. I most definately will be sticking with my new years resolution this year.

Well I have been having fun creating. I recieved my first awesome DT package from Scrapping Outback and what can I say, but that I love it and have had agreat time playing with it.

I had to create my very first challenge for the month of August and I decided to call it Think Outside The Square...I want to see pages with shape - no square or rectangle (A4) pages allowed for this one. But the catch is it must also have a TAG somewhere on the page.





They have some SO dollars being given away for every challenge complete for the month. Now that is easy dollars earnt for doing something you enjoy.

The very talented Julie was in charge of the sketch challenge for month. This is the sketch....


And this was my take on it..





I was also in charge of doing a sample page for the 4 Product Challenge....and what can I say it was a challenge for more because I like very full and embellished pages and I only had 4 products to use. The kit itself is fabulous full of bright colours. This is the page I created with it.





And finally this one is made from pieces of my DT kit plus some of my prizes from the cybercrop.




There are other challenges also happening so you should click on over for a look. All information for the challenges can be found at the Scrapping Outback Forum.

I am so loving these fabulous crotched doilies at the moment made by the Sandra and available from the SO Shop. They are well worth a look if you are looking for something a little different.

Well time to go read to my son before bed..thanks for stopping by.
Joanne

No comments: