Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Graphic 45 - Wonderland Balloon

Hi everyone!

Dropping by today to share my little Wonderland Balloon I created for Graphic 45. As it is Halloween tomorrow I thought it would be so appropriate with the theme and just so super cute. It does feature one of my favourite collections Halloween In Wonderland and lots of fussy cutting and dimension.

'Curioser'


The idea for this creation come from the Mad Hatter. This entire design and pattern for everything was designed by me and seemed to take ages but so happy with the end project.


The balloon is the Mad Hatters hat and I created 2 different sized tea cups and saucers for the basket of the balloon. Now that the main part of the balloon was created it was time to start fussy cutting to finish the rest of the theme.


To add a little texture to the balloon and the top edge of the cups I added some thin paper like rope. I added the balloon tie downs these were created with blue cotton thread and chain.


I added chain and some Graphic 45 metal brads to the tea cup basket.


I just love this collection, it is so fun and playful and just makes me want to create.


I created 2 teacups, the larger one for the main basket and then I stacked the smaller one to the side.


The paper rope around the edge of the hat brim was painted with black gesso and the lightly brushed with gold wax.




Graphic 45
Materials List
4501377 Halloween In Wonderland Collection
4500422 Metal Brad Staples

Joanne
xx

3 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

This is breath taking!!! So creative and oh so interesting!

Dawn M said...

Wow! Homerun!!!

Emine Pala said...

Wonderful Joanne.

XX
Emine Pala