Monday, June 25, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Memories

Hello!!

Sharing a layout today created with the gorgeous new Tattered Walls Collection. This collection is amazing!! I love the rich colours and textures of the papers in this collection.

'Memories'


This layout was inspired by the rusty stains of the patterned paper. I really loved the colour and texture of this paper and found it perfect to create a page for my little man.


To create my main cluster I used quiet a few pieces of Blue Fern chipboard. The background started with the honeycomb bits chipboard. All of the chipboard and flower were coloured with rust paste to give that old rustic feel to my page.


I fussy cut the leaves from the Reading Room patterned paper and layered in between the flower and chipboard layers. The colour of the leaves perfectly complimented my page.


To add extra texture to my page I added some cotton thread, frayed cheese cloth and some plastic mesh from an old onion bag.


To finish off my page I added a sprinkling of Poppy and Twig seedlings.



Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
Tattered Walls Collection
The Carolina Room 
The Reading Room 
Chipboard
Classic Mini Frames
Family Memories Title
Embellished Frame
Elegant Flourish
Honeycomb Bits
Seedlings
Poppy
Twig

Other
Finnabair Rust Paste
Cheese Cloth
Onion Bag 
Cotton Thread
Prima Flowers
Wooden Buttons
Jute Thread

Joanne
xx

No comments: