Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Graphic 45 - World Stage

Howdy!!

This month at Graphic 45 we were asked to create a project to remind us to continue and grow our creativity in 2016. For my project I chose to allow my creativity to flow creating something off the page. I decided to use the Small Matchbook box as I liked the fact it was like a shadow box and I could use it to create a type of stage inside. The collection I chose to use the Worlds Fair as the colours are stunning and has lots of inspirational words to keep me inspired and stunning images for me to fussy cut and layer.

'World Stage'
Altered Matchbook Box


This is my 'World Stage'! Lots of fussy cut details and dimension. I love my project to have lots of different things to look at.


The colours of this collection are simply stunning!


Graphic 45
Materials List
#4501176 World's Fair 8x8 Paper Pad
#4501182 World's Fair Journaling Ephemera Cards
#4501179 World's Fair Chipboard 1
#4501180 World's Fair Chipboard 2
#4501027 Antique Brass Claw Feet
#4500542 Small Matchbook Box

Joanne
xx

No comments: