Monday, March 16, 2015

Sunshine

Hi Everyone!!

Quick share today of a page created using the new Beach Affair Collection by Fabscraps. I will not lie this collection really drew me a creative curve ball, but eventually something came to mind and I really like how it turned out.

'Sunshine'


I fussy cut out all of the shells as they were of a colouring book type of appearance and coloured them with a light wash of Twinkling H20's African Jade & Indian Copper. Once coloured I created 2 clusters of them and placed either side of my frame.


I added quiet a bit of texture to my background and again gave it a light wash of colour.


I coloured the flowers so that they were a slightly darker contrasting colour for my page.


Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Fabscraps ‘Beach Affair’ Patterned Paper – Fish 2
Fabscraps ‘Beach Affair’ Patterned Paper – Under The Sea
Fabscraps ‘Beach Affair’ Patterned Paper – Under The Sea 2
Blue Fern Studios chipboard – Optimist Word Set
Dusty Attic chipboard – ATC Frame #3
Crafters Workshop ‘Mini Texturized’ 6×6 Template
Luminarte Twinkling H20’s – African Jade
Luminarte Twinkling H20’s – Indian Copper
Petaloo ‘Forget Me Nots’ – White

Joanne
xx


No comments: