Saturday, September 7, 2019

Graphic 45 - Ruby Slipper

Hello!!

Dropping in today to share my Ruby Slipper created with my favourite Graphic 45 collection at the moment the Magic Of Oz collection. When I saw that this collection was being released again I was so so happy.

'There Is No Place Like Home'


This project started with an idea to simply create a ruby slipper which I did out of paper. Once the shoe was made I coated the entire shoe with Ruby Red glitter. It is so pretty and clingy when the light hits it, unfortunately the camera really doesn't do it justice.


I made a stand for the ruby slipper to sit upon and then went about embellishing it. This was the fun part for me because my imagination could run wild. I fussy cut images from the collection and went about creating a bit of a story.



The ladder was made with some yellow embroidery thread and toothpicks.





Graphic 45
Materials List
The Magic Of Oz Deluxe Collectors Edition

Joanne
xx

No comments: