Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Graphic 45 - Fairy Dust Mini Album

Hi everyone!!

Dropping in today to share a sweet little mini album I created using the G45 Regular Tag Album. The last couple of projects I have created I have been playing around with different ways of using the G45 Staple Tags in different and interesting ways and for this album, I have created the base entirely from them. I have created a tutorial to create the base of this album ready for you to add your own collection of choice.

'Fairy Dust Mini Album'



Doesn’t really look like your standard tag album does it?

The choice to use the gorgeous Fairie Dust collection to embellish my album, I just love the pastel colours and the gorgeous fairies. The front cover features lots of fussy cut detail and dimension.

For an added feature on the spine of the album, I have added 2 knobs from the G45 Metal Door Plates set. To hold the album closed I have used a binder ring from the ATC tag set and the added some chain and some small tags from the Fairie Dust Sticker Sheet.


The cover for the album has been created using 2 tags and repurposing the tops to create flaps to hold the album closed.


Once opened up it features a fold-out mini album with a few embellished pages as well as a pocket to slide in additional photos. I have added a few pieces for journaling and also some embellished ATC tags.


I have used once again the tops of tags to enable the album to be folded and closed using a ribbon. This works well to keep the album secured inside.


Once opened there is another fussy cut and dimensional front page to the inside album. The album then folds out to create a beautiful display of colour and images. There is plenty of spaces to add your favourite photos.




So so pretty, I just love this collection.


So now you have seen how I embellished my mini album why not try to create your own.





Graphic 45
Materials List
Fairie Dust Collection
4501640 8x8 Paper Pad
4501641 12x12 Paper Set
4501123 Regular Tag Album - Kraft
4500847 Artist Trading Tags - Kraft
4501295 Metal Door Plates & Knobs
4500422 Metal Brad Staples

Joanne
xx

No comments: