Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Graphic 45 2019 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to my 2019 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Audition.

Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU to the amazing team at Graphic 45 for taking the time to once again review my application.

I cannot believe it has already almost been a year since I started designing for this amazing company again, I am so grateful to have been part of this team for a third term and hopefully, fingers and toes crossed, maybe for a fourth. What can I say,  I have loved every moment of being part of it, it is truly a dream come true. Since joining this team I have seen my creativity grow and evolve and would love nothing more then to be lucky enough to be chosen to be part of this team again for another term.  

While designing for Graphic 45 I have found my love for creating off the page projects has grown immensely, you really are only limited to your imagination and Graphic 45 has allowed my creativity to soar. 

For my audition I chose to alter a Graphic 45 ATC Book Box. I turned it into a mini album with a keepsake box. To create my project I decided to create with one of the newer Graphic 45 collections Love Notes.

So without further ado I present my newly created project for my audition.

'Ever Mine'
Mini Album with Keepsake Box
Featuring Love Notes Collection





To keep the box closed I added the tops of two of the Graphic 45 regular black tags. These have been trimmed down and folded so they meet closely enough in the middle to allow for a binder ring to be insert to keep the box closed.


I created a concertina mini album and this has been attached to the inside front cover. When the album is folded it closes into the inside box. For the inside of the box I created like a false bottom that can be pulled out and allows for additional photos or keepsakes to be added.


For additional embellishing I added a couple of the gorgeous Graphic 45 Antique Metal Door Pulls and also added a chain and tags to the binder ring.


Inside the album there is space for lager photos as well as smaller photos that can be added to the smaller ATC tag inserts.



There is lots of space for photos and more in this little keepsake box.

I have created a tutorial to show how I altered the box and also how to create the concertina mini album to fit inside.


Now some close ups of all the fussy cut details and dimension of the cover.





Graphic 45
Materials List
Love Notes Collection
4501825 8x8 Paper Pad
4501827 12x12 Patterns & Solids
4501164 ATC Book Box - Black
4500981 Regular Tag Album - Black
4500548 Antique Metal Door Pull

Well that's it for my post today.
Best of luck to all that apply. 
Thank you once again Graphic 45 for this opportunity.

Joanne
xx






3 comments:

Ekaterina Timerbaeva said...

Good luck! You projects are stunning!

Mari said...

That’s a awsome project!

Charee Filimoehala said...

Hello Joanne, fabulous box and minis! As always love your fussy cutting, and the interactive elements are so much fun. Thanks for sharing your talents. Happy Papercrafting!