Saturday, February 23, 2019

Graphic 45 - Imagine Hot Air Balloon

Happy Saturday!!

Dropping by today to share a Hot Air Balloon I created using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Imagine collection. I have a love affair with hot air balloons and I just love to create different and unique ones from my favourite papers. The Imagine collection is full of hot air balloons and was perfect to create mine. This month Graphic 45 have a challenge for #OffThePage so I thought I would join in. Inspiration was drawn from the collection.

'Adventure Begins'


The balloon and basket were made entirely from scratch by me. Once the base of the balloon was created I started to embellish with fussy cut elements from the collection.


I used a contrasting cotton thread to create the netting for the balloon and also the balloon tie downs to the basket. I believe a great project is all in the details.



Lots of fussy cut details and dimension.


I added chains and a little bit of bling to both the balloon and the basket.



Graphic 45
Materials List
Imagine Collection
4501710 8x8 Paper Pad
4500841 Shabby Chic Metal Brads

Other
Cotton Thread
Chain
Bling

Joanne
xx

No comments: